This page is password protected. Please enter the password to continue.
· All Bills Opposed by MSIA Fail· All Bills Supported by MSIA Continue
• COVID Presumption, Choice of Provider & MSF Bills Fail in Committee• Prosthetics Passes Committee (HB 446)• Anti-Vaccine Discrimination Fails to Pass House (HB 415)
• Hearing on Proposed Electronic Signature Rules in MT Workers’ Compensation• OR Rate Ranking Study – MT Drops Another Spot• COVID-19
• Repeal Choice of Physician Released• Guaranteed COVID Coverage for Nurses Hearing
• Political Doings – Marijuana Passes With Big Numbers• Where We Stand – MSIA Public Policy Positions• Kids Chance of Montana Needs Your Help
• Election Results in Montana – What Does It Mean for the Session? • Paduda – Facility Costs, Drivers and Solutions• Two Rules Hearings – Formulary Update and New Rules on Training Program Reimburse...
• MSIA 2020 Business Meeting Results• LMAC Meeting, Friday 10/9 – Medical Marijuana in Workers Comp• The Website is Coming! The Website is Coming! Look for MTSelfInsurers.org Soon• Welcome to New M...
• MSIA Business and Annual Meetings – September 29• MSIA Member Survey – Membership Has Its’ Privileges (Have you paid your dues?)• Governor’s Conference 9/29 – 10/2• EAIC Action • Presumptive Cov...
• MSIA Business and Annual Meetings - MSIA Issues Survey Coming Soon - Dues • LMAC Update• More COVID Stuff????• Medical Price Index for Workers Compensation
• MSIA Annual Meeting & Governor’s Conference on Workers Compensation – September Meeting Will be Virtual• LMAC June 11 Report – SIF, Independent Contractors, Telemedicine & COVID Claims• Economic A...
• Membership Dues – New Billing and Membership Dates• New Average Weekly Wage Rates Effective 7/1/2020 Announced• LMAC Meeting Next Thursday, June 11• Presumptive COVID Coverage
• New Executive Director for MSIA – Introducing Peter Strauss• FREE ACOEM Webinar: "COVID-19: Preparing for Large Scale Return to Work" - TOMORROW Wed 5/13
COVID-19 and Workers Compensation: Modeling Potential Impacts
Task Force on Wage Integrity and Misclassification in the Construction Industry
Expanded use of presumption and the implications for the “Grand Bargain”
American workers’ compensation – a study in disparities and the expanded use of presumption
Comparing the Quantity and Prices of Physician Services Between Workers Compensation and Group Health
Facility Costs, Drivers and Solutions
WCRI Medical Price Index for Workers' Compensation
2020 Business Meeting Agenda
DRAFT – 2020 Business Meeting Minutes
FY 19-20 Financial Statement
FY 20-21 Budget
MSIA Bylaws as Amended October 15, 2020