This page is password protected. Please enter the password to continue.
• MSIA Annual Meeting – “Workers Comp Unmasked In The Post-Covid Era” • AMA Guides Update • Governor’s Conference• 5 Year Petition Data• Welcome New MSIA Members myMatrixx and Turner Vocation...
Your input helps MSIA consider positions to take and why. As well, we ask you what are the top three issues you have in the Montana workers’ compensation system.
• IC’s – New MT Rule Proposal Hearing and New CA Decision on Rideshare Drivers• NCCI Legislative Trends Report Published• MT Governor’s Conference• MSIA Business & Annual Meeting Sponsored by Brown...
• Virtual Meeting on AMA Guides 6th Edition Updates 9/22 @ 1:00p• September 29 MSIA Business and Annual Meeting – Proxy Statement Available• MSIA Issues Survey - LMAC – Dues• Hearing on Joint Petit...
• Two Court Cases – From the Supremes• Governor’s Conference 9/29 – 10/1• MSIA Annual Meeting • MSIA Dues – Due by July 31• EAIC Committee Named and Studies Identified• Welcome New Member - - COM...
• New Benefit Levels Effective 7/1• MSIA Business & Annual Meeting Set• Governor’s Conference 9/29 – 10/1• Bowman v. Hartford Accident & Indemnity• Free WCRI Drug Trends Webinar• New Benefit Leve...
· All MSIA Supported Bills Pass; All Opposed Fail· Anti-Vaccine Discrimination in Employment To the Governor· Business Issues Generally Pass; Marijuana Regulation Becomes Law· NCCI (Virtual) An...
· Physician Dispensing· Marijuana· Vaccine Status Anti Discrimination all go to Governor for Signature
· LMAC Bill HB 199 Becomes Law 3/25· Physician Dispensing SB 374 Amended· Drug Test Refusal/Failure = No Benefits HB 655· Prosthetics HB 446 – On To Governor
• COVID Presumption, Choice of Provider & MSF Bills Fail in Committee• Prosthetics Passes Committee (HB 446)• Anti-Vaccine Discrimination Fails to Pass House (HB 415)
• Hearing on Proposed Electronic Signature Rules in MT Workers’ Compensation• OR Rate Ranking Study – MT Drops Another Spot• COVID-19
• Repeal Choice of Physician Released• Guaranteed COVID Coverage for Nurses Hearing
• Political Doings – Marijuana Passes With Big Numbers• Where We Stand – MSIA Public Policy Positions• Kids Chance of Montana Needs Your Help
• Election Results in Montana – What Does It Mean for the Session? • Paduda – Facility Costs, Drivers and Solutions• Two Rules Hearings – Formulary Update and New Rules on Training Program Reimburse...
• MSIA 2020 Business Meeting Results• LMAC Meeting, Friday 10/9 – Medical Marijuana in Workers Comp• The Website is Coming! The Website is Coming! Look for MTSelfInsurers.org Soon• Welcome to New M...
• MSIA Business and Annual Meetings – September 29• MSIA Member Survey – Membership Has Its’ Privileges (Have you paid your dues?)• Governor’s Conference 9/29 – 10/2• EAIC Action • Presumptive Cov...
• MSIA Business and Annual Meetings - MSIA Issues Survey Coming Soon - Dues • LMAC Update• More COVID Stuff????• Medical Price Index for Workers Compensation
• MSIA Annual Meeting & Governor’s Conference on Workers Compensation – September Meeting Will be Virtual• LMAC June 11 Report – SIF, Independent Contractors, Telemedicine & COVID Claims• Economic A...
• Membership Dues – New Billing and Membership Dates• New Average Weekly Wage Rates Effective 7/1/2020 Announced• LMAC Meeting Next Thursday, June 11• Presumptive COVID Coverage
• New Executive Director for MSIA – Introducing Peter Strauss• FREE ACOEM Webinar: "COVID-19: Preparing for Large Scale Return to Work" - TOMORROW Wed 5/13
COVID-19 and Workers Compensation: Modeling Potential Impacts
Task Force on Wage Integrity and Misclassification in the Construction Industry
Expanded use of presumption and the implications for the “Grand Bargain”
American workers’ compensation – a study in disparities and the expanded use of presumption
Comparing the Quantity and Prices of Physician Services Between Workers Compensation and Group Health
Facility Costs, Drivers and Solutions
WCRI Medical Price Index for Workers' Compensation
2020 Business Meeting Agenda
2021 Business Meeting Agenda
2020 Business Meeting Minutes
2021 DRAFT Business Meeting Minutes
FY 19-20 Financial Statement
FY 20-21 Budget
FY 20-21 Financial Statement
FY 21-22 Budget
MSIA Bylaws as Amended October 15, 2020
MSIA Bylaws as Amended September 29, 2021